Training and Certification
Acquiring knowledge and competence is best accompanied by real life practice and indeed learning from your mistakes. It is this journey, which makes the difference between succeeding or experiencing disappointment in your venture.
Enfina Security offers training and certification to become a "Lead Implementor" of ISO/IEC 27001 i.e. implementing an ISMS (Information Security Management System), possibly into your existing management system.
We develop your competence and approaches by taking experience from real life implementations i.e. what works and what doesn’t.
A certificate gained through Enfina Security is not just a piece of paper; you gain a class leading education from a global learning institute. Our learning partner is PECB.
What you gain:
- A thorough grounding in what an ISMS is
- Practical approaches to implementing an ISMS (frameworks, approaches, best business practices)
- What works and what doesn’t: insights into potential pitfalls, solutions to them
- How to set-up your projects
- Lively exchanges of experience and information during your learning experience enriches your knowledge
To qualify for your certification you are required to pass an examination; the examiners are experienced unbiased
professionals in ISMS.
We offer different types of training to suit your needs:
- Online (from the comfort of your office or home)
- Online training with access to online Q&A sessions
with our experts, where you receive coaching and
feedback to any questions you may have
Our training solutions can be offered:
- or Global
All courses are held using international business English securing a homogeneous consistent course delivery, so if have a requirement to develop your organisation across several countries we can secure that everyone receives the same training content.
Contact us to discuss your training needs; please use our contact form and we will get back to you.
If you wish for detailed information surrounding the training please use the link to our learning partner PECB:
Your Enfina-Security Team